This well equipped example of this well known British precision lathe will need a refurbishment, mainly cleaning the slight surface staining of rust. The bearings will need attention and lubrication as the machine has been left for a considerable time unused in the previous owners workshop. The 240 volt mains Mardrive comes with its foot pedal which is an item that always seems to get lost. The following equipment is included and will not be split or sold separately.
Buyer collects or arranges collection
- 18 Collects 3 Button chucks
- 3 Jaw Burnard chuck with reversible jaws
- 4 jaw chuck with reversible jaws
- Late crosslide with adjustable tool post
- Tip over graver rest
- Box chuck
- Tailstock chuck
- 2 Centers On 10 mm collets
- Lever drilling tailstock with spare drawbar.
This lathe is an ideal project that when finished will give long an accurate service. Built in Britain Built to Last™ and has lasted very well.